THERE IS NO CHARGE TO BE LISTED on this blog, however I do ask for a reciprocal link to Cool School Visits, at www.coolschoolvisits.com . (Check it out! I offer lots of free advice about doing school visits!) Sorry, except for a few close friends, I can only list you in your home state.
MY DEFINITION OF "TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED"...If you're with a publisher you know I'll recognize, write to me and I'll add you. If you have any doubts, CLICK THIS LINK and scroll down to a list approved on SCBWI's "Published and Listed" (PAL) list. If you see your publisher on this list, write to me. If not, then you're with a publisher too obscure to be added. I don't want these author lists to become so lengthy that the site loses its original intent: to save educators time when "shopping" for an author.

Crocodaddy on board!


...on a bulletin board, that is. This is a bulletin board that greeted me at Margaret Beeks Elementary School in Blacksburg, VA last Friday. What a treat. I love the added crocodile balloon! A big thanks to Lindsay Barron and all the fine staff and PTO of Beeks, (not to mention a bright, enthusiastic student body) for making the visit such a success.

Equal thanks goes to Christel Reiber, PTO volunteer extraordinaire of Trimmer and Wallace Elementary Schools in York, Pennsylvania, which I visited the day before, on March 18th. Christel juggled books, toddlers and schedules to pull together a terrific pair of visits to sister schools. I only wish I'd remembered to pull out my camera for a photo.

Kim Norman

7 comments:

精采 said...

要愛你的仇敵,為那些逼迫你的人禱告........................................

mon said...

designer handbags knockoffs
Among so many designer handbags knockoffs , maybe the most common knockoff is Hermes Birkin.


loius vitton
To celebrate the opening of the new loius vitton store, Louis Vuitton launch the special "Singapore Exclusives" limited edition.


bags replicas
The bags replicas have no clear capital letters G, which, like C and the genuine features separate double-G, not together.


designer handbags for less
Are you still upset for failing to find out a famed designer handbags for less? Just believe me, you have been in the right direction.


Designer hand bag
Designer hand bag continues to be upward under the price and material challenges.



Monogram denim
Monogram denim is one of the classic series of Louis Vuitton. Today I introduce classic Louis Vuitton monogram denim to you.


designer replica purses
But you always need a purse, right? In the following, I select some latest designer replica purses for you to pick.


designer replica handbags wholesale
Why not treat yourself with designer replica handbags wholesale ? It will not bother you.

xiaopywsp said...

designer handbags for less
Are you still upset for failing to find out a famed designer handbags

for less
? Just believe me, you have been in the right direction.


Designer hand bag
Designer hand bag continues to be upward under the price and material challenges.





Monogram denim
Monogram denim is one of the classic series of Louis Vuitton. Today I introduce classic

Louis Vuitton monogram denim to you.


designer replica purses
But you always need a purse, right? In the following, I select some latest
designer replica purses for you to pick.

xiaopywsp said...

designer handbags for less
Are you still upset for failing to find out a famed designer handbags

for less
? Just believe me, you have been in the right direction.


Designer hand bag
Designer hand bag continues to be upward under the price and material challenges.





Monogram denim
Monogram denim is one of the classic series of Louis Vuitton. Today I introduce classic

Louis Vuitton monogram denim to you.


designer replica purses
But you always need a purse, right? In the following, I select some latest
designer replica purses for you to pick.

念強 said...

這麼好的文章當然要回應支持(>▽<)........................................

容郁雨茵 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔........................................

xiaopywsp said...

louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton speedy
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton wallets
louis vuitton luggage
louis vuitton eluxury
discount louis vuitton handbags
cheap louis vuitton handbags
authentic louis vuitton handbags
authentic louis vuitton