THERE IS NO CHARGE TO BE LISTED on this blog, however I do ask for a reciprocal link to Cool School Visits, at www.coolschoolvisits.com . (Check it out! I offer lots of free advice about doing school visits!) Sorry, except for a few close friends, I can only list you in your home state.
MY DEFINITION OF "TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED"...If you're with a publisher you know I'll recognize, write to me and I'll add you. If you have any doubts, CLICK THIS LINK and scroll down to a list approved on SCBWI's "Published and Listed" (PAL) list. If you see your publisher on this list, write to me. If not, then you're with a publisher too obscure to be added. I don't want these author lists to become so lengthy that the site loses its original intent: to save educators time when "shopping" for an author.

Hanging in the top ten!


I took this screen grab from Barnes & Noble on Tuesday night. Check out the Bestsellers in the right hand column. (Specifically, the book at number 5.)

Take THAT, Justin Bieber, looking up at me from your lowly number 10 position!

:->

Yeah, I know it changes almost hourly, and usually young Mr. Bieber wins. But it's been nice for the past week, watching my TEN ON THE SLED bounce around.

Kim Norman

No comments: