THERE IS NO CHARGE TO BE LISTED on this blog, however I do ask for a reciprocal link to Cool School Visits, at www.coolschoolvisits.com . (Check it out! I offer lots of free advice about doing school visits!) Sorry, except for a few close friends, I can only list you in your home state.
MY DEFINITION OF "TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED"...If you're with a publisher you know I'll recognize, write to me and I'll add you. If you have any doubts, CLICK THIS LINK and scroll down to a list approved on SCBWI's "Published and Listed" (PAL) list. If you see your publisher on this list, write to me. If not, then you're with a publisher too obscure to be added. I don't want these author lists to become so lengthy that the site loses its original intent: to save educators time when "shopping" for an author.

Meeting the kids...

I'm late posting this, since the visit happened last spring, but I just wanted to share a photo of myself posing with a dear little girl named Rochelle. She made the sweetest card for me. We nearly missed meeting each other at an evening event for Arlington Public Schools (Virginia), but luckily I'm a slow poke, so I was still there when she arrived at teensy bit late. I'm so glad we met. (And I'm so jealous of her purple boots!)

No comments: