It answers these questions and many more:
• How do I get gigs, otherwise known as:
• How do I find schools that host authors?
• How do I set up an author visit?
• How much should I charge?
• Do I need a contract?
• How do I arrange an advance book sale?
• How do I hold a book signing?
• How do I promote myself as a children’s book author who visits schools?
• Do I need a brochure?
• What should I put on my author website?
• Who arranges the visit?
• Are self-published authors hired to do author visits? (Good news! Yes!)
• What kind of equipment and technology do I need?
• What goes into an author presentation?
• Do I need different programs for different ages?
• How long should the programs be?
• How do I know what to say?
• How do I say it?
• Do I need insurance? If so, where do I buy it?
Rachelle's books include...
MG science-adventure novel Click for activities
Click for activities